3 Ways to Register for Summer at Rivermont
- New this year! Registration can be done online with the option to pay with a credit card. Register & Pay Online
- Complete the registration form online and mail or bring in your payment to the School. Register Online
- Download the registration packet and return it, along with your payment to the School. Download Registration Packet
If you register online or register/pay online, you may want to download the Weekly Planner to help keep track of each camper’s Summer at Rivermont schedule.
Supervised lunch will be offered each day from 11:30-12:30 at no charge. Students who plan to stay must bring a sack lunch.
Payment must be received before we can confirm your selections. Please complete one registration form for each camper.
Within 1 week of receiving your registration and payment, Rivermont will mail a confirmation letter along with a copy of your camper’s registration form. If a class is full, we will contact you.
Cancelling a Class – Summer at Rivermont classes are non-refundable except in the event the class is canceled. Students may change weeks or sessions or gift their sessions to another family. Please contact the school as soon as possible with your
Register your camper based on the grade he/she will be entering in the fall of 2019. Classes are geared toward the upper age group.
- Campers will participate in project-based activities within their grade group, K-2, 3-5, and 6-8. Your student’s group is determined by the grade level he/she will be attending in the fall of 2019. Campers can sign up for morning, afternoon, or both. Each session is $100.
- For children ages 3-5, we are offering “Explore through Play” during all morning sessions in June. All students must be at least 3 years of age and 100% potty trained, no diapers, no pull-ups. Space is limited to 12 students.
- Kindergarten Readiness Camp is being offered in the moring during Week 7. Space is limited to 16 students.
Drop Off & Pick Up
Campers may be dropped off up to 15 minutes prior to the beginning of their class (no earlier, please) and picked up no later than 15 minutes after their last class of the day concludes. Parents/guardians must sign in campers, ages 3-12, at the beginning of each day and sign them out at time of pick up.
For general questions about class availability and registration, contact Linda Paget at (563) 359-1366.
For specific questions about class content, age ranges, etc., contact Leigh Ann Schroeder, Summer at Rivermont Director: (563) 359-1366 ext. 306 or LSchroeder@RivermontCollegiate.org
Summer at Rivermont camps run weekly from June 10 – July 26, 2019.
For general questions about class availability and registration, contact Linda Paget at (563) 359-1366. For specific questions about class content, age ranges, etc., contact Leigh Ann Schroeder, Summer Camp Director: (563) 359-1366 ext. 306.
1821 Sunset Drive
Bettendorf, IA 52722