Welcome to Summer at Rivermont
Open to the entire Quad Cities community!
June 14 through July 30, 2021
Special K-5 Ready, Set, Series prepares students for success in the upcoming school year.
Summer at Rivermont offers weekly morning and afternoon camps for PK-12 students (must be at least 3 years old and potty trained). Classes are one week each, with morning sessions from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and afternoon sessions from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. We also offer weekly sports camps from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
Students can delve into the biological sciences, reading & literature, physical sciences, writing, and STEAM classes in the morning and afternoon. Or, enjoy fun and games in the afternoon as well as weekly sports camps.
Campers can attend in the morning, in the afternoon, or all day from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 or 5:00 p.m.
Fill out one Family Information and Contact Form, and return it with and a Camper Class Registration Form for each camper.
Supervised lunch will be offered each day from 11:30-12:30 at no charge for students who are staying all day. Students must bring their own lunch and drink if they are staying for lunch.
- Individual a.m. and p.m. sessions $175 each
- Combined a.m. and p.m. session in the same week $300
- Weekly Sports Camps $50 each
- Combined a.m., p.m., and sports camp in the same week $325
Payment must be received before we can confirm your selections.
Upon receipt of your registration and payment, Rivermont will email a confirmation letter and a copy of your camper’s registration form. If a class is full, we will contact you. NOTE: Some classes may require students to bring supplies in addition to what is provided by the school. A supply list will be noted on your confirmation letter.
- Summer at Rivermont classes are non-refundable except in the event the class is canceled. Classes may be canceled or combined if minimum enrollment is not met.
- If taking advantage of the full-day discount, students may switch classes within the same week but families may not gift their session to another family.
- If the family paid the full amount for a class, but their student is unable to attend that class, they may switch classes if there is space or gift their class to another family.
- Please contact the school as soon as possible with your changes, call 563-359-1366.
Register your camper based on the grade he/she will be entering in the fall of 2021. Classes are geared toward the upper age group (PK/JK, K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 7-9, 10-12).
- AM Session: 8:15-8:30 a.m.
- PM Session: 12:20-12:30 p.m.
- Sports Camps: 3:20-3:30 p.m.
- Due to added safety procedures, please allow extra time when dropping off students.
- Parents should check their student’s temperature at home. Summer camp staff will check students’ temperatures at their cars. If students’ temperature is at 100.4 or higher, they will be sent home and will NOT be refunded that day’s tuition. Students may not return until they are fever-free without the use of fever-reducing medications for 24 hours.
- Students will enter the building through open doors and proceed to their classrooms. Hands will be sanitized upon entering the classroom.
- AM Session: 11:30 a.m.
- PM Session: 3:30 p.m.
- Sports Camps: 5:00 p.m.
- Students will be dismissed from classrooms and will await pick-up outside with social distancing in place. In case of rain, students will wait in classrooms for staff to dismiss them.
- Cars will park in the circle drive, and summer camp staff will dismiss the student.
- Students must walk directly to their car after sanitizing their hands.
- Summer camp staff will monitor pick-up at the circle drive to assist students and parents.
Please be prompt when picking up students. Habitual tardiness for drop-offs and/or pick-ups may result in removal from summer camp programs.