The annual Academic Fair is the culmination of months of students’ research and hard work and is truly impressive! Families and community members are invited to join us for the Academic Fair every February.
Students in 1st through 10th Grade prepare an original research project and visual display, then spend the evening explaining their research and answering questions for fair attendees. 7th Grade students prepare a Living Biography performance on an influential person of their choice. 11th Grade students select an organization through which to volunteer a minimum of 15 hours of service and share their experiences with a formal presentation.
- 1st Grade – National Monuments
- 2nd Grade – American Presidents
- 3rd Grade – Native American Tribes
- 4th Grade – States
- 5th Grade – Countries
- 6th & 8th Grade – Science Research
- 7th Grade – Living Biographies
- 9th & 10th Grade – History Research
- 11th Grade – Community Service