Parents’ Council Board
The Parents’ Council Board is comprised of the Officers and the Committee Chairs. These talented volunteers are dedicated to providing educational opportunities and experiences for the Rivermont student. You will find them working many events and organizing activities, bringing together the entire Rivermont Community.
The Officers and Chairs would love to hear from you if you have any suggestions or comments. They are always willing to answer your questions, address concerns, or direct you to the right person.
2017-18 Parents’ Council Board of Officers
- President: Quyen Nguyen (Loeb)
- Vice President: Nicole Curcija
- Secretary: Elizabeth Tobin
- Treasurer: Nivriti Gunjan
Contact Parents’ Council with any questions or suggestions.
2017-18 Committee Chairs
- Monty’s Closet: Megan Smith
- Scholastic Book Fair: Colleen Sibthorp and Tracy Schuster-Matlock
- Scrip Gift Cards: Nicole Curcija
- Used Book Sale: Nicole Curcija
- Holiday Decorating: Sally Johnson
- Parent Social Chair: Kelli Helke (family events) and Kelly Hoffman (parent events)
- International Food Festival: Namrata Mallik
- Fun Run: Stephanie Thoms, Sharon Southwick and Nicole Curcija
- Teacher Breakfasts:
- Grandparents’ Day Reception:
- Pancake Tuesday:
- Graduation Reception:
- Teacher/Staff Luncheon:
Use this form to contact Parents’ Council with any questions or suggestions.