Welcome from Parents’ Council
Rivermont Parents’ Council enhances the Rivermont Experience and includes every Rivermont parent as a member. Our primary goal is to fund programs and activities that directly benefit students and faculty – 100% of Parents’ Council proceeds are returned to Rivermont. Our second goal is to foster community spirit by hosting events that bring the entire Rivermont Community together.
Items that Parents’ Council has funded (in part or in full):
- Technology including Chrome Books
- Transportation for major school trips – click here to learn more
- LEGO Robotics equipment – click here to learn more
- Art kiln
- Digital equipment for Visual Arts & Video Journalism courses
- Greenhouse for NJHS Community Garden
- Books to expand Lower School classroom libraries
- Annual Fund-A-Need project
For more information, visit the pages in the menu to the right or to email Parents’ Council.
Stay connected with Parents’ Council on Facebook.