Extended Day Options
Rivermont Collegiate offers before and after school supervision for preschool through 8th grade at a cost of $7.40/hour. If your child needs to attend Early Care or After Care every day, the flat rate is listed below. Please talk to Phil Dunbridge, Associate Head of School if you are interested in that arrangement.
Full-Time Flat Rate chart – Early School through 8th Grade
|Full Time Early Care||$1,155|
|Full Time After Care||$2,475|
FT Both (Early & After Care)
Before School Care
- K-8 – Early Extended Day – 7:00 to 8:10 a.m., Monday – Friday
- Early School – Early Bird Supervision – 7:30 to 8:10 a.m., Monday – Friday
After School Care
- Grades K-8 – Aftercare – 3:30 to 6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Early School – Aftercare Supervision – 3:30 to 6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
Please note the following:
- Before school care will be available on an hourly basis on “Late start days” due to teacher in-service time.
- Additional fees will be charged each quarter hour for students not picked up by 6:00 p.m.
- Aftercare is not available on Early Dismissal Days, unless otherwise noted.
- Please notify your homeroom teacher in advance if your student plans to attend a single Extended Day option at the drop-in rate.
- Your child will be clocked in and out of RenWeb upon arrival and when you pick them up.