Thursday November 19, 2015
- This beautiful campus that is magnificently maintained by Mr. Charlie and his rockin' crew
- Faculty who care deeply about the students that they teach
- Parents who genuinely wish their children a good day when dropping them off for school in the morning
- A staff that is knowledgeable, friendly, considerate, and courteous
- Students that are polite and respectful
- A Middle School boys' basketball team that has such widespread participation
- Coach Wessel. 'Nuff said.
- Grandparents and Special Friends Day brings a smile to every face
- The independence to teach what is most important using the most effective means available
- Over 130 years of legacy that cannot be replicated
- Parents that graciously donate time, talent, and treasure to make Rivermont the best it can be
- A learning environment where it is cool to do your best work and to earn good grades
- Unparalleled college counseling by an incomparable college counselor
Although not thorough, the list is through.